Ace Fire Equipment

Get Adobe Flash player

Tyler apartment complex catches fire

Posted on October 7th, 2010 No Comments

The Tyler Fire Department responded to 9-1-1 calls yesterday evening around 7:30 PM after a fire broke out at the Hudson Apartments on Shiloh Road in Tyler.  Eight families were displaced by the fire and in the care of the Red Cross.

The fire swept through four upstairs units of the apartment complex.  When firefighters arrived at the scene the entire complex was engulfed in flames and could be seen for miles.

Tyler Fire Marshal Paul Findley stated, “To arrive on the scene and have that large of a fire, they did an excellent job of stopping it and containing it”.  In addition, he reported that there were smoke detectors in the complex and reminded people that it is important to have them serviced.

If you or your business are looking at installing a commercial fire suppression system, contact the Austin commercial fire suppression system experts of Ace Fire Equipment at 512-835-2020 to learn more.

(Source)