Ace Fire Equipment

Get Adobe Flash player

Austin duplex catches fire, displaces family of 7

Posted on December 15th, 2010 No Comments

Earlier this week, a fire broke out an Austin duplex and left a family of 7 without a home.  Fortunately, the American Red Cross of Central Texas is helping the home’s residents with their living situation.

According to reports, the fire broke out at around 7:30 A.M. on Monday morning at a duplex located at 10304 Brownie Drive.  Austin Fire Department firefighters arrived on scene and discovered that the fire started in a water heater closet and spread to the attic of the building.

Emergency Services Director Jose Dominguez stated, “This is the second fire we have responded to in the last three days.  We urge Central Texans to use caution this holiday season”.

Contact Ace Fire Equipment at 512-835-2020 today to discuss having your home or business’ fire alarms serviced, repaired or inspected.